Skip to content
São Tomé and Príncipe, located in the Golf of Guinea in one of the richest areas of the African continent, with a potential of more than 300 million consumers, this archipelago represents a unique and perfect opportunity to revolutionize the way you do business.
São Tomé and Príncipe, is the ideal platform to reach a huge market that calls for innovation, in quality goods and services.
Guarantee your opportunity …
São Tomé and Príncipe, is an island tourist destination, and the most preserved in Equatorial Africa, with a unique biodiversity, paradisiacal beaches that can be enjoyed all year round, tropical jungle, savanna and waterfalls, São Tomé and Príncipe is a country where we are always touched by beauty and grandeur of nature.
The people are naturally friendly and peaceful, rich in traditions, the country is safe and quiet at the pace of the local Leve-Leve.
Your opportunity in the center of the world!
- Sun and sea tourism;
- Hotels, Resorts and Similars;
- Nature tourism and Ecotourism;
- Conversion of the Roças network for tourism and agro-tourism;
- Maritime tourism: sport fishing, diving, pleasure boat trips, with infrastructures adapted to these practices (Marina);
- Beach tourism: swimming, surfing, beach volleyball, with infrastructures adapted to these practices;
- Rehabilitation of Colonial Railway Lines;
- Responsible exploration of Biodiversity.
The country offers specific tax benefits for investments in the tourism sector.
São Tomé and Príncipe has very favorable climate and soil conditions for agricultural development.
Despite its size, the country has enormous potential to produce high quality organic products and compete in various niches on the international market.
- Organic cocoa production / processing;
- Coffee production / processing (Robusta and Arabica);
- Production / processing of organic pepper;
- Vanilla production / processing;
- Transformation of breadfruit, banana bread into flour, for local consumption and export due to the high nutritional value (without Gluten);
- Transformation of local products Mango, Guava, Jaca, Avocado, Papaya, Pineapple and Coco among others (for jams, liqueurs, among others);
- Production and breeding of animals and birds;
- Processing, conservation of vegetables and tropical fruits.
The country offers specific tax benefits for investments in the Agriculture sector.
São Tomé and Príncipe, has a vast maritime territory, about 160 times greater than its land area, with diverse resources, and a wide variety of fish species.
The most significant species are large pelagics, swordfish, tuna, among others.
- Semi-industrial fishing;
- Fishing and export of mollusks and seafood;
- Processing and conservation of fish and other sea products;
- Production, fish ponds in the open sea.
The country offers specific tax benefits for investments in the Fisheries sector.
The strategic vision defined by the Government is to transform São Tomé and Príncipe into a commercial platform, with the ability to offer quality goods and services to the entire sub-region of the Gulf of Guinea.
- Construction of a commercial sea port;
- Construction / Modernization of the airport;
- Civil construction (construction of roads, bridges, etc.);
- Construction of housing complexes;
- Shipbuilding, repair and maintenance;
- Bunkering and port handling;
- Exploration of hydro and mini-hydro networks;
- Exploration of Renewable Energies;
- Urban waste treatment stations;
- Marina for pleasure boats.
The country offers specific tax benefits for investments in the Infrastructure sector.
- Maritime Transport to connect the archipelago to the African Sub-Region frequently;
- Rental of air, land and sea vehicles (helicopters, pleasure boats, among others);
- Sub-Regional “Low cost” air transport;
- Financial services;
- ICT services;
- Manufacturing or Assembly Industries.